Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Race Reports to come.

I am behind on my race reports for the summer. I did a sprint triathlon in June. It was the one that I always do in Naperville. In July I did the half marathon from Napa to Sonoma for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America as part of Team Challenge. In August I did my first triathlon after moving and my second Olympic Distance ever. I am going to start with the most recent race and work my way back. I will be getting to these reports in the next week. I have not forgotten. I've been a little busy with this thing called life. :) In each race there were positives and negatives. I learn every race and just strive to get better in the next.
I will write about these things in my reports.

I have some races coming up. I am possibly going to do a Duathlon on October 15th. It is a 2 mile run, 8 mile bike, and a 1 mile run. Then as most of you know December 4th, I will be running the Rock-n-roll Half Marathon in Las Vegas. Again, I am running to raise awareness and money for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. I am not trying to raise a specific amount, but if you want to give you can at This is still the page that I had set up for my Napa race. They are letting me keep it up until the end of the year to keep collecting donations.

Stay tuned for some pretty cool race reports and pictures.

No comments: